Wyoming Center for Clinical Excellence wants you to know that during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic we are doing everything we can to follow guidelines to ensure the safety of our clients and ourselves. This includes:
- adjusting appointment times
- limited number of people in waiting rooms/therapy rooms
- utilizing screening questions to minimize risk and exposure
- sanitizing surfaces, seating, and equipment before and after all appointments
- asking patients who are experiencing sickness to call and reschedule their appointments
- keeping up to date on APA, state, and local recommendations/guidelines
WCCE also understands the emotional and mental impact, and wants to ensure our ability to continue to provide safe and timely services during this situation.
Lastly, we have limited openings for those who need immediate help during this very stressful time. If you feel that you are in crisis and are in danger of hurting yourself, please call the national crisis line at 800-273-8255 or text “HOME” at 741-741.
Brian, Andrea, Agusta