These are the comments from a group that Brian facilitated for nurses participating in a RN Residency program. This group tackled negative messages that we tell ourselves and how to "change the tape"; how those processes impact our work with patients; and resolving some of those messages. They learned to be more present on the job, which can reduce conflicts between team members and patients, etc.
- Excellent. Important. Actually relevant to ALL of us! Very good.
- Very interactive.
- This was the best class!
- Best session yet. Much needed information.
- Next time, please bring Kleenexes! My only wish is that this class was longer.
- More of RN Residency should be this useful!
- I was very engaged and this was a great class. Thank you! I feel like this class really helped and that I learned a lot.
- Thank you so much for your time and energy today. It was greatly appreciated.